Jumpstart your career
Head over to GAA
Groupement des assureurs automobiles (GAA) is a non-profit organization that supports Quebec drivers with their auto insurance needs and streamlines claims settlement. It’s also an employer of choice, ready to welcome new talent into its stimulating and caring work environment.
In 2021, roughly 50,000 people received help from GAA for their auto insurance coverage, claims history, claims and vehicle repairs. That’s 50,000 policyholders that our team’s expertise and professionalism informed and supported.
GAA helps you grow and put your talents good to use, whether you work in insurance, customer service, information technology, law, communications or management.
Find out which positions are available >>
Compensation and employee benefits
- Competitive compensation in line with pay equity
- Group and individual bonuses
- Comprehensive group insurance (health, dental, disability and life)
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Fitness support
- Employee assistance program (EAP) and telemedicine
- Choice of hybrid work style: remote or in-office, in your preferred combination
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of taking up to 10 days of compensatory time off per year (maximum one day per month)
- Three weeks of vacation when hired and one week off during the holidays
- Five sick days and personal days
Invigorating work environment
- Stimulating projects and activities involving various departments and working committees
- Internal committees that help build an environment for you to flourish: team building, activities, healthy lifestyle habits, volunteering and mutual aid, peer recognition programs and other wonderful surprises!
- Professional development activities
- Offices located in the heart of the business district; there are restaurants and stores nearby, and it’s easy to access by public transportation (REM, metro, train and bus)
- Ergonomic workstations and home equipment purchase program
- Employer-provided computer equipment
A committed and passionate team
- We are like a family... of 80 people
- We have people from all ages and backgrounds
- We have a corporate culture that values collaboration, self-development, commitment and fun at work
You don’t have all the requirements for the position?
Apply anyway! We’d like to meet you to learn more about your experience and skills