Vehicles travelling in opposite directions
Your answers at Stage 1 and 2:
- There was a collision involving two or more vehicles.
- The accident occurred in the province of Quebec.
- The owners of the vehicles involved were identified.
- The vehicles belong to different owners.
- The owner did not hit his own vehicle.
From among the examples below, click on the one which best describes your situation:
Encroachement on the centerline of the roadway
Case 7a - Vehicle encroaching on the centerline
Case 7b - Position of vehicles undetermined
Case 7c - Vehicle encroaching on solid line
The content of these web pages is provided for information only and to make it easier to understand the DCA. It is not legally binding. The official version of the DCA takes precedence. Your insurer will establish the portion of your liability in the accident.
Download the official version of the Direct Compensation Agreement.