Vehicles travelling in the same direction in two different lanes of traffic
Your answers at Stage 1 and 2:
- There was a collision involving two or more vehicles.
- The accident occurred in the province of Quebec.
- The owners of the vehicles involved were identified.
- The vehicles belong to different owners.
- The owner did not hit his own vehicle.
From among the examples below, click on the one which best describes your situation:
Case 4 - Side collision
Case 5 - Lane change
Passing a vehicule
Case 6a - Passing in different lanes of traffic
Case 6b - Passing in different lanes of traffic at an intersection
The content of these web pages is provided for information only and to make it easier to understand the DCA. It is not legally binding. The official version of the DCA takes precedence. Your insurer will establish the portion of your liability in the accident.
Download the official version of the Direct Compensation Agreement.