Vehicles entering from side roadways or crossroads
Your answers at Stage 1 and 2:
- There was a collision involving two or more vehicles.
- The accident occurred in the province of Quebec.
- The owners of the vehicles involved were identified.
- The vehicles belong to different owners.
- The owner did not hit his own vehicle.
From among the examples below, click on the one which best describes your situation:
Case 8a - Right of way in own lane
Case 8b - Right of way
Case 8c - Stop sign and defective or inoperative traffic lights
Case 8d - Vehicle leaving a side roadway
The content of these web pages is provided for information only and to make it easier to understand the DCA. It is not legally binding. The official version of the DCA takes precedence. Your insurer will establish the portion of your liability in the accident.
Download the official version of the Direct Compensation Agreement.